Makes four 10 inch rounds
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp dry yeast
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
1. Combine water, yeast, honey, olive oil in small bowl. Let stand 5-15 minutes until foam appears
2. Add flour and salt to kitchenaid bowl. Start mixing with dough hook on low
3. Add liquid ingredients. Mix until it has formed a ball and no longer sticking to sides
4. Transfer to greased bowl, cover with saran wrap for 10 minutes until doubled in size
5. Dust work surface with flour. Punch down dough and knead 1 minute until smooth. Divide into 4 balls. If making dough in advance, cover lightly with olive oil and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
6. Roll out dough into 10 inch rounds. Apply toppings, bake for 3 minutes at 450 degrees. Pull out and brush crust with olive oil. Bake another 3 minutes.